Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Mother Wants Me To Waste My Time

Tagged by my Mother.

Tag! 20 Random Questions...
1. Where were you born? The Pass
2. Where would you live if you would live anywhere? East Coast
3. What's you're favorite book? no favorite
4. What brand of make-up do you use? none
5. What do you do to cool down when you are mad? shop for kitchen appliances, punch the wall, sit on the couch and fume
6. Favorite quality in you're significant other? if I had one I would know
7. Do you play an instrument? piano, violin, guitar
8. Have you ever had braces? nope
9. Do you have a birthmark? yes, i have three on my left leg
10. What's you're favorite indulgence? any kind of ice cream
11. What was the last movie you watched? Win a Date With Ted Hamiliton I think
12. Who is a good friend you've lost touch with? Shelby Johnson
13. Favorite place you've vacationed? Puerto Vallarta
14. Do you know a foreign language? I understand most Spanish but I don't speak it. and I can say 'Run!' and 'Hurry!' in German.
15. Do you like your handwriting? Yes.
16. What was the last piece of mail you opened? a letter from the VA telling me I owe them money
17. What's the most random article in your purse? i don't carry a purse
18. Have you ever flown 1st class? yes, that's what happens when you fly with John
19. Are you still friends with your ex's? yes
20. What is something random about yourself? i'm a hopeless romantic
I Tag...REID AND KYLA

1 comments:

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

How rude what you said about the kangaroos and penguins.... :( jk :)

MUSIC